Saturday, July 25, 2009

stress again..

exams over..
felt free after the last test..
but stress after skul tat day..
coz i went dyeing my hair tat day..
my 1st dyeing experience... brown colour..
shines when light reaches it..
i told sis about it...
i tot sis will be mad at me..
but not.. she told me tat it's ok.. u hav to accept it since i've done it..
but when i told mum.. got scolded lyk shit..

just know tat sis still havent dump her bf yet today.. :P
so "sui" 1 la her.. :P
haha..
after exam ntg to do...
but study lo.. then mum is lyk u go tidy ur place..
why havent tidy yet.. blablabla..
haizz..

my exam is kinda ok la..
but a few nop..
i got chemist for 26/30 but not sure yet coz teacher say maybe need deduct marks...
physic 28/30 :P
others dunno yet...
maths... Fail
english... Fail
biology... Fail/Pass
history... Fail Fail Fail
geography... Fail

haizz.. :P
dunno wat to post today..
stress for the whole week..
but now ok d.. :)
bye bloggie.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment